3.29.2009

Holy Smokes

Stole this "12 Apostle" idea from my girlfriend.

Who I would have at my "Last Supper":

1. Kevin Smith as Silent Bob. His only words for the night would be the speech right before we end the evening. It'll be the most prolific thing any of us have ever heard. The rest of the time he'll be making stupid faces and pantomiming dick and fart jokes.
2. Quentin Tarantino. He'll turn our 30 minute supper into an +2 hour movie of individual monologues touching on everything from Howard Sterns penis to WKRP in Cincinnati.
3. Brian K. Vaughan. Maybe he'll name a character after me in one of his comic books or on LOST.
4. A Zombie. The traditional kind that cant run and can only limp, but he'd have to have been wearing a suit when he became a zombie. If youre going to bleed on the table or try to eat my guests at least look nice doing it. Also, I always wanted to know if I can dodge an attack by one.
5. Keri Hilson. "Miss Keri, Baaaaby." You see the "Knock You Down" vid? Personality for daaaaaaaaays.
6. Michael Jordan. I'd love to be in the presence of greatness Maybe he can give me a pair of Gray 4's.
7. Lupe Fiasco. Id request for "Hurt Me Soul" to be performed strictly in acapella as he stared into my eyes. Oh, thats not gay at all.
8. Jazz from Transformers. The only robot Ive ever wanted to be in. Thats not gay either.
9. Natalie Portman from Garden State. If sidecars are for bitches, she can sit on my lap. Plus I have too many dudes on this guestlist.
10. Keyser Soze. Cause I need a Judas.
11. Tron, but ONLY if he lets me drive his Light Cycle OR Marty McFly if he agrees to letting me drive his Delorean (whoever sends in their RSVP first wins).
12. Neo from the Matrix.

Food provided by the Robot Number Seven from Benchwarmers.

Raspberry Iced Tea courtesy of Brisk.

Portrait painted by James Jean.

-M.Natti

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

track website traffic