3.28.2009

GREATEST.INVENTION.EVER.*

I had some time in between class and work so I stopped by the local Mcdonalds to order myself my usual Wed. 10 pc. Chicken Nugget combo. Despite the shitty service the very young staff provides its customers, I was treated to a very very nice surprise....

If you dont know, Im a HUGE fan of ketchup. You know that really bad joke Uma Thurman tells John Travolta in Pulp Fiction? Well, in my past life, I think I was that short-fused father. There are foods that I just wont touch unless I know that there is an ample amount of ketchup available. What am I rambling about?

Ladies and Gentleman, may I present to you:
THE KETCHUP FAUCET

Way better than the old school pumps In N Out uses! It works as simple as pulling the lever down and seeing the ketchup flow like baby tears in Octa-mom's house. Id like to think that the inventors name was Sam. Sam shares the same passion for ketchup as I do, but Sam has Carpal Tunnel, which led to him thinking of an easier way of dispensing ketchup.

Its the hoverboard, everlasting gobstopper and Midas touch all rolled into one except its REAL!!


*for the month of March

-M.Natti

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

track website traffic