3.14.2009

Vinyl Envy

Its not his back-to-back-to-back DMC Championship titles.

Its not the episodes of Turntable TV that me and friends watched over and over on VHS in the Summer of '98. Lamb Chop!

Its not Track 11 on Wave Twisters.

Im jealous of DJ Qbert because he has his own toy:



One of my ultimate goals in life is to have a toy made in my image. Whether it be an action figure, vinyl or a cute plush. Youre probably thinking,"I think its cause you like the satisfaction of knowing that little kids will play with you." Well, youre kind of right. I want to walk down the toy section aisle and see me behind a clear plastic blister pack next to the likes of The Dark Knight or Megatron. I want to be in the care package parents send to their kids that are away for Summer camp (Yes, Fat Camp counts). I want to do an Ebay search of my name and see the words "Rare" or "Hard to Find" attached to the Vinyl Toy image of me positioned next to the blind box I was pulled out of thats part of the series of all things related to me.

Yes, this is how much I think about this stuff.

Gotta go, Im deciding which pair of Dunks will be packaged with me.

-M.Natti

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

track website traffic