3.22.2009

Not grosser than gross, but pretty gross.

Growing up in a Filipino Household I was always taught that a sign of respect was to greet your elders with a kiss on the cheek when you enter their house. Whether it be your Drunk Tito, Crying Tita, Senile Lolo/Lola or your gay uncle (we all have one, some at more severe degrees than others. But I would draw the line at the one that wears make up and crosses their legs like Sharon Stone in an interrogation room while they smoke a cigarette).

THANK GOD that I didnt grow up in a household where the obligatory greeting with a kiss on the cheek was, instead, an obligatory greeting with a kiss on the LIPS!!!! It makes me cringe....take your chubby cheeked gay aunt...the one that has a fade for a haircut, wears polo shirts, baggy denim jeans and studs in her ear and imagine her having sex with herself...thats how gross it is to me. Its not that parents do this in a pedophilic kind of way, its just common in some families/cultures.

F*CK THAT!

If thats the norm for certain sects of society, then let me lead the charge of mass genocide.

Like all traditions, this would carry onto adulthood. Take the hardest, meanest and toughest person you know....for that matter, take Kimbo Slice. Now imagine Slice had to get dropped off by his dad somewhere. They get to their destination and as he says bye, you catch him leaning over and kissing some random old dude on the lips. Thats like seeing a chollo being brought to tears listening to a Jonas Brothers song. No ones gonna be scared to fight him! I wouldnt be scared to fight him!!! Slap some lightweight shorts on me and get your camera ready to upload onto the internet and start recording. Ill be scrubbing my pots and pans wit his coarse beard in minutes.*

Love your kids, but dont love your kids.

*Mr.Slice, if you do in fact kiss your father on the lips and take offense to my words then you can reach me on my page here.

-M.Natti

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

track website traffic