3.02.2009

Addiction

I can go for my favorite drink right about now: Jack In the Box Oreo Cookie Milk Shake.

Tastes like heaven!!!

I can be in a room full of Evangeline Lilly's, Keri Hilson's (with better hair), Olivia Munn's, Danielle Fishel's (late Boy Meets World high school years, pre-College years where she joined the local Competitive Eating team and gained A LOT of weight; where it was believable that someone like Corey Mathews could land a chick of that caliber), Beyonce's (from the Irreplaceable video), Lauren London (Post NERD video, pre ATL with the slutty side of This Christmas) and Rosario Dawson's (ANY movie, even Deathproof where I totally didnt agree with her hairstyle) all auditioning for a role in a sex scene with me in the movie of my life (its Oscar material already). And if theres a thick Oreo Cookie Shake with a penis tipped swirly straw sticking out of it, you know Id suck the shit out of that shake like the Academy was watching.

I want one that bad....


-M.Natti

1 comment:

 

track website traffic