4.03.2009

"The Best...

Before Pharrell bought that pink Ralph Lauren Polo. And decades before Fabolous asked Louis V to custom make him a pink suit (which I think he should've spent that money on braces and a teacher to tell him that his name is spelled wrong). Ask Cam'ron where he got the idea to rock pink:

Not only did this person sport pink, but he did it while wearing a unitard

Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

"The best there is. The best there ever was. The best that ever will be."

In commemoration of Wrestlemania 25 happening this Saturday, I think its only fitting to dedicate a blog to my all-time favorite wrestler.

I remember watching WWF (before the "Get the 'F' out" shirts) on Saturday mornings and seeing The Hitman stroll down the walkway slapping hands, reaching the outside of the ring, eyeing his opponent first then looking into the audience for a young fan worthy enough for him to crown him with Bret's very own pink-plastic reflective shades. Until this day, I wish I couldve been one of those kids...if Myspace existed back then I wouldve dedicated an entire album of me wearing those glasses.

If I drink this weekend, Ill be sure to make a toast to Bret Hart and his Sharpshooter.






*Honorable mention goes to Shawn Michaels....but only cause he did Playgirl. Thats not gay at all.
-M.Natti

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

track website traffic