4.13.2009

AM.

Things that could ruin my morning:
-Stepping on water and getting my socks wet JUST as I was leaving for work.
-Seeing a dead animal on the road...not the gross kind where its split open in the middle and you see the blood-spattered pavement. Rather, theyre still in one piece, because it looked like a painful death...On second thought, if I were an animal THAT would definitely ruin my morning.
-I realize that I miscounted my boxers for the week and end up having to wearing basketball shorts under my pants.
-There is very little toothpaste left in the tube. So little that I had to apply so much pressure that I got on my tippy toes to push what little I could out.
-No Toilet paper...but finding out seconds before you wipe.


On a totally unrelated note, but because I saw it this morning. Heres a dope video of one of my all-time faves:



COP iT! Im sure it wont be anything like "New Danger" and better than "True Magic."
BOOOOOOOOOOGIE MAN!!

Thanks go to my girlfriends gay cousin Rai for this.

-M.Natti

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

track website traffic