4.28.2009

Viva La Medicacion

There's a new strand of the flu going around called "Swine Flu" They say its typical among people who work heavily with poultry and swine. Thats chicken and pigs not bitches and cops.

Recent reports have stated that this particular strand mutated and originated in Mexico. So the paranoid in me can rest assured because I dont live close to too many Mexicans. *end sarcasm*

I live in LA. The acronym itself is Spanish for "The." Our freaking Mayor is Mexican!!! You know how scared I am to breathe?? Its SARS all over again. So go dig up your cotton masks and safety gloves because I dont know what kind of vaccinations will be available if this spreads. I cant go to Santee for some bootleg meds because the very people that sold them brought the disease over here.

Help.

-M.Natti

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

track website traffic