6.24.2009

Never too cool for this school!!

What youre looking at is the OFFICIAL website of an art and design school located in Japan: Zokei University. Not sure if there's any kind of English speaking handicap that they provide, but Im about ready to submit my FAFSA for some Jap Grants or Yen loans so I can attend.

80's babies have to be running the show here. All of it is very reminiscent of the old school NES role-playing games. Attention to detail is awesome too!! Every single character has something to say (I checked) in the form of a pop up box filled with text. Although its all in Japanese, I would think that some of the text translated to,"Stupid Engrish cannot leed this." Did you see the Dean sitting on the throne? The monster hidden in the woods?? Whats inside the shaking treasure box???

Someone get me a red potion because the excitement of all this is costing me hit points!! Its a pixelated plethora of pleasure!!!!

Check it out:
http://www.zokei.ac.jp/opencampus/main.html

-M.Natti

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

track website traffic