6.20.2009

Adventure is out there!

So the GF and I watched this video:



Pretty cool, huh? Best part, its in the city I spent a lot of time in when I was growing up: Silverlake. After watching this I spent at least an hour trying to find out exactly where this hidden mural was. I searched blogs, forums and even prayed. "In the name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit....God, with everyone asking you for things in this world, I just need to find one location. Almighty of Mighties...Awesome Bears...PLEASE!!?!"

I finally went to the only other source I cant think of: Agent Jov!
At first he was kind of reluctant to help me out because he was in the middle of drawing penis's (or is it Peni?), but with a little more persuasion he caved and gave me the exact location:






































If you saw where this place was, youd be boggled on how Jov found this spot. He says he was taking The Kidd out for a walk...I think he was prostituting one night and one of his male customers took him down this way and showed him what he could do in exchange for crack.

Until our next journey....


-M.Natti

1 comment:

  1. Ahh so this is the original shot of the cute lil bears> NICE!

    ReplyDelete

 

track website traffic